Buying camera in India
With a boom in latest technologies offering great inventions, the question like what camera to buy confuses the general mass! This question can be correctly answered by an effective online research, reading online reviews and comparing the features and prices and then decide the best place to buy a camera from. Here at Electro rocks, you can easily make such comparisons and find the best camera deals online shopping. Our platform lists all the features, specifications and prices across various digital camera shops online to establish a strong base of comparison to help you with the best inexpensive digital camera.
Key point to consider before making a purchase
“What camera should I buy” - A majority of buyers remain confused with this question in making the final camera selection. Ask yourself that is it the features, brand name or the image quality you are investing in? Here are the important things to consider before making the final purchase –
1. Consider your budget: Based on the decided price range one can find many cameras from top brands such as Nikon, Sony, Samsung, Canon, Olympus and many other brands with a lot of features at affordable prices for the buyer.
2. Level of photography: Ascertaining your own photography skills will help you decide the features you would need in your camera. The market has cameras with automatic setting options for newbie or beginners and advanced DSLR camera options for professional-level photographers.
3. Camera features: The compact cameras for beginners come with features such as self-portrait mode, smile detection, face detection etc. The DSLR comes with advanced features for a professional level of photography; such features include image processing engines, image sensors, options to shoot in RAW and many more fascinating features for professional photography.
4. Zoom range: The zooming ability of the cameras decides its ability to capture distinct subjects with clarity.
5. Processing speed: Compare DSLR camera’s high processing speed with low speed compact digi cams. This is a must consider factor for making a selection.
6. Auto mode option: Every digital camera comes with an auto mode option. The compact and point & shoot cameras offer various modes such as night mode, landscape mode, auto mode but they are not good with aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings. The ideal choice for capturing advanced level motions and moments is a DSLR
Tips for making an efficient purchase
All the above mentioned key points should be considered before making a huge expenditure. If you find it difficult then Electro rocks is here to help you choose from the best in the least time, that too at the lowest possible price.